Another month passed and I am two months closer to coming to an end with my internship. I must say I am definitely going to miss the marketing department. My colleagues are full of personalities – each with their own very unique personality trait, fun and lovings ones that you would want to work with.
Personal bits and bobs
- This month I learnt to cook more cuisines from scratch – absolutely loved it, it makes me appreciate food even more.
- I also tried many new fruits – I cannot believe what I have been missing out!
- I have learnt to overcome many fears by understanding that the fear is just in my head.
- I explored Brussels! Nearly all of it! I cannot believe after living here for months, I have only just decided to explore Brussels. In all fairness, it was winter and I really do not like leaving my bed in the winter! More blog post on this coming soon!
- I am going to explore more of other European countries! Whoop!
Placement bits and bobs
- The blog is per usual.
- The Italian white paper has been taking me forever, but we are getting there!
- I have been enjoying work more as I am also adding other branding work to my to-do rather than just content creation.
- I have yet got to finish the features video this month.
I don’t know about you but my placement experience has been very positive – thanks to the fun department that I work in. Until April!